Valentine’s is approaching so I thought this would be the best time to share some cocktails you can make at home to share with your Valentine.
What makes a cocktail perfect for Valentine’s Day?
- pinks, reds
- berries, chocolate
Valentine’s Day Cocktails
- Cocktails and Cactus – Rasberry Spritz Cocktail
- Geeks Who Eat – Honeymooner Cocktail
- The Kitchen is My Playground – Chocolate Martini
- The Search for Imperfection – Pomegranate Ginger Champagne
- Recipes from a Pantry – Strawberry Frosé
- DIY Candy – Cherry Whiskey Sour
- Baking a Moment – Champagne and Roses Cocktail
- Recipes from a Pantry – Hibiscus Moscow Mule
- The Kitchen is my Playground – Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini
(Visited 444 times, 1 visits today)