Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 14th. So many great choices whether you going out for brunch or dinner. This is one holiday I always like to go out. And being that’s it’s my day, I love to pick the restaurant.
Scottsdale: 8777 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
N. Scottsdale: 14838 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ
Hash Kitchen will be open for MothersDay Brunch from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The special mom-ified brunch menu includes Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict (with two perfectly poached eggs) and of course, the famous DIY Bloody Mary with over 50 premium toppings to choose from.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
7575 E Princess Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Pamper Mom with Five Diamond fabulousness and show her just how special she is by whisking her away to the Princess for Mother’s Day. With an elaborate brunch, luxurious spa treatments and sunny relaxation, she is sure to feel like a princess. Four restaurants and Chefs create culinary delights to please every palate. Features include modern Mexican cuisine from La Hacienda, the finest cuts of beef from Bourbon Steak, signature dishes from Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar, breakfast specialties from Ironwood American Kitchen, fresh-from-the-farm produce, artful pastries and creative cocktails.
$95 per adult (excluding alcohol) | $40 per child ages 6 to 12 |Children ages 5 and under dine free with the purchase of an adult brunch. Reservations are required by calling 480.585.2694.
brunch offerings on the menu for the most important lady in your life, including Crab & Eggs, Smoked Salmon, French Toast, Quiche, Blackened Salmon Salad, and Braised Short Rib Surf & Turf; and a Blood Orange Mimosa or Signature Bloody Mary to wash it all down.
This Phoenix restaurant will open for Sunday brunch from 11 – 2 pm in honor of mom – the menu features items including:
- Blood Orange Mimosa ($9) – Blood Orange Juice, Simple Syrup, Cointreau, Champagne
- Signature Bloody Mary ($14) – Choice of Vodka, House Made Mix, Jumbo Shrimp
- Smoked Salmon ($18) – Sliced Tomato, Red Onion, Arugula, Whipped Cream Cheese, Bagel
- Blackened Salmon Salad ($19) – Strawberries, Grapes, Cantaloupe, Goat Cheese, Field Greens, Basil Poppyseed Dressing, Candied Walnuts
- French Toast ($15) – Mixed Fresh Berries, Lemon Curd, Candied Bacon, Warm Maple Syrup
- Quiche ($14) – Spinach, Swiss, Provolone, Parmesan, Arugula Salad, Fresh Fruit
- Crab & Eggs ($19) – English Muffin, Crab Cakes, Poached Eggs, Hollandaise, Fresh Fruit, Mixed Greens, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Braised Short Rib Surf & Turf ($22) – Crispy Gouda Potato Cake, Lobster Claw, Poached Egg, Hollandaise
Nook Kitchen Downtown
15 East Monroe Street, Phoenix AZ 85004
Nook Kitchen Downtown is ready to spoil our moms with rhythms by DJ Kim E Fresh from Noon-3pm (both locations will be open for dinner).
3717 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Going out for dinner instead of brunch? Becketts Table is opening an early hour starting serving at 4 pm.
Both restaurants will run their seasonal menus, ½ price bottles of AZ wine and offer a complimentary glass of bubbles to every mom. Beckett’s Table’s Mother’s Day special is gluten free Pan Seared Scallops with green beans, potatoes, spinach, chorizo, almond and creme fraiche for $28.